or Connect

Posts by kalra2411

I think you mean Bijan?
Quote: Quote: Large (Tag 4) 36/38" XL (Tag 5) 38/40" XXL (Tag 6) 40/42" XXXL (Tag 7) 42/44" is triple-XL really the official description of a 42-44 chest? sounds like they're trying to appeal to vanity...like i really believe a size 4 is a 'large'. maybe a large leprachaun. Yes, is does sound odd, but in the UK below is what is genraly accepted: 34/44 X Small 36/46 Small 38/48 Medium 40/50 Large 42/52 X Large 44/54 XX...
So are these the high or low quality ones These
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 23 July 2004, 09:17) Showing a brand is silly, but showing a cheap brand like Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Boss, and such the like is just absurd. So why bother buying Lacoste in the first place, they are poor quality polo shirts, and all you pay for is the brand. At least with Gucci, Prada, Versace etc. you are getting a high quality, possibly mercerized, rather than pique, cotton polo shirt. ...
Showing a brand is silly, but showing a cheap brand like Lacoste, Ralph Lauren, Tommy Hilfiger, Boss, and such the like is just absurd. So why bother buying Lacoste in the first place, they are poor quality polo shirts, and all you pay for is the brand. At least with Gucci, Prada, Versace etc. you are getting a high quality, possibly mercerized, rather than pique, cotton polo shirt.
Quote: Linen is not sanforized. If you wash it and put it in a dryer, it will shrink. If the garment looks like it was prewashed then you will not get the desired shrinkage. Should I wash it in cold or hot water?
I bought a Linen (short sleeve black shirt). It was the last one in the shop (Gucci), so at haste I bought it, only to find when I brought it home, it was too large for me. Is there any way I can shrink the Linen (i.e. Cold wash). I am aware that I can take it to a tailor, however, that would take too long. Any ideas how to shrink it?
Quote: Also, if you go to the website of Berry Bros & Rudd, (superb site and a favorite of mine) the oldest liquor and wine merchant in the UK, you can get grain whisky, in fact, one of the ones listed in the above, Cameron Brig: Their shop is just nearby to me, it is very good for wine, but there are better places for rare whiskys. The best shop I have been to for scotch is the one in the Metropolitan Hotel (Old Park Lane, the hotel with the Met...
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 22 July 2004, 1:38) Huntsman in particular, but anyone, what are some grain whiskies (scotch), as I do not really know of any, perhaps if I hear the name I will know, but I don't know of any specifically as grain as opposed to malt. Did some checking. Apparently there are grain whisky distilleries. Further, I was wrong in considering them merely an additive, as some of them seem to be made for drinking rather....
Quote: In all this, the funny MSPaint markings are making me laugh every time. especially where you wrote "here" in your other post on one of the photos. That was just too much. But what really gets me every time is the titles of Ernest's posts, like "I give you the price", "I have been to Lanvin" and "Too huge suit". I just keep thinking of Hong Kong. EDIT: Nothing personal Ernest, I do realise that English is not your first language.