or Connect

Posts by kalra2411

Could you post pictures? It would certainly make matters easier, as it is impossible to describe colour well.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 04 Aug. 2004, 2:36) If we replace expensive with good. Yes, I do. It is not as if I have any problems with my joints, and, by the way, I have been to the gym in formal shoes a few times now, and had no problems. I do not think you realise how minimal my use of the gym is. I think that how good you look is directly correlated to how frequently you use the gym. Metabolism?
Quote: Quote: (Kai @ 04 Aug. 2004, 4:24) I think that crap in a can is still crap, no matter how talented and famous the artist was that extruded it. You clearly just don't understand the pain and suffering that this artist is trying to express through his art -- I understand he was "shit-canned" from his job shortly before he started this particular piece ... of shit. It is never (or hardly ever) possible to see the true...
Quote: Unless you value looking expensive more than you value your joints and tendons, in which case, Prada all the way. If we replace expensive with good. Yes, I do. It is not as if I have any problems with my joints, and, by the way, I have been to the gym in formal shoes a few times now, and had no problems. I do not think you realise how minimal my use of the gym is. Besides this is a pointless issue.
Do you think I am a professional athlete?
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 03 Aug. 2004, 2:48) SHOEMAKER TO HERMES... Ah yes, you are both accurate and pedantic.
Quote: They were bespoke John Lobb (London) but the seller was advertizing them as the RTW Lobbs made by Hermes. There is no way the seller purchased them new for $1250 in NYC... He did not say that they were Hermes ones Quote: SHOEMAKER TO HERMES... He was simply saying that Lobb makes shoes for Hermes; perhaps to reiterate the quality.
I see your point. Prada are discounted a lot at times though. LV, as you probably know never go on sale, though I have seen reduced LV items in both Paris and Milan.
What about Vuitton ones? Or even Prada, they have a very large selection, and a lot of them look like the ones you posted. At the Gym I use Prada, I never wear trainers outside the gym though.
I agree esquire, Ralph Lauren is junk.