or Connect

Posts by kalra2411

Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 05 Aug. 2004, 4:48) I personally will be wearing a black and white dress shirt, and black trousers. However, I am unsure what others will be wearing. Thus, I need suggestions as to what you think the employees will wear. In addition, do you think I should dress differently? I would not like to cause embarrassment to any employee, e.g. one who turns up in jeans, when everyone else is wearing semi-formal wears, as it...
Sorry going for dinner now, but I just though I would tell you, the whole office is almost crying with laughter.
Quote: - the ravings of a man lost in his own delusions. Where has anyone made such an assumption? Every single statement you make supports the conclusion that you are a very low level employee in a large company - perhaps janitorial or building security - with delusions of someday moving up, and very frustrated by the fact that you are passed up by the incompetents who supervise you. I doubt you keep a job more than a few months at a time. Ha ha...
I fail to understand you, you expect me to prove myself to you? Do you think that I even give the smallest amount of regard, as to whether you think I am Lakshmi Mittal? Case in hand guvner, please, if you have the audacity to argue with me, at least keep to a specific point; her forth is what you are saying: "You are a crap manager, but you are not a manager, you are a janitor." Does it make any sense? No. Stick to the point, either you are criticizing my management...
Quote: f you were capable of understanding the written word, at even a rudimentary level, you would see that I manage a group of 500+ through the 20 who report directly to me. Of course I was putting you down. Perhaps I need not begin on the level of your understanding, as even from your first comment, there was no relevance to the post.
Quote: Your statements are unsupportable and irrational - as are most of your postings - and clearly not from a successful captain of industry. I know, I directly report to the Chairman of a Forture 100 company, and work with senior executives all day long. None would last a day with your perspective and smug arrogance. I know of people who run massive comanies, case in hand Ambanis, that simply yell at their employees on the production line. What in...
Correction then, manage people as a prime objective. The rest, again you are talking nonsense.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 05 Aug. 2004, 9:16) I was not asking what I should wear, please reffer back to the original post Bryce and Montecristo. The name of the thread is "ideas for what to wear/do."  Your first post also asks "do you think I should dress differently?" Perhaps my mistake then, but please note, look to the original post and not the title, thanks.
Quote: Micro-management of people - as you clearly state you perform Correct, as is the fact that I am not a HRM Department. You would thus realise, that the Chairman/CEO/President does not manage people. Quote: I have never implied, nor stated that all employees are equally competent See below: Quote: For someone so critical of the masses Quote: I do employ and manage a rather large...
I was not asking what I should wear, please reffer back to the original post Bryce and Montecristo.