or Connect

Posts by kalra2411

Just had somebody check up for me, this Snyder is dead. What is wrong with you?
Quote: Since you've dragged it out of me my name is DAN SNYDER. owner of the Washington Redskins and one of the richest people under 40. You're ridiculous.  Playtime is officially over as far as I am concerned. So you are then, I have never hear of Dan Snyder, and I could not care less, I do not see it that I am telling you that you are not this Snyder, I do not care, you are Snyder. Tom, if not jealousy then what provoked you?
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 06 Aug. 2004, 11:45) So you are sheilded enough not to have the slightest if a clue..... Shows what your country is realy made of. um... you haven't the slightest clue WHO you are talking to or what my experience or eductation is... You're funny dude... Oh so who are you then?
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 06 Aug. 2004, 11:38) Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy,06 Aug. 2004, 7:32 Quote: Originally Posted by kalra2411,06 Aug. 2004, 11:31 NEVER FORGET; I WISHED TO CONCEAL MY IDENTITY - PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PUSHED ME TO REVEAL. I DID NOT WANT TO. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE; I FEEL THAT SOME RESPCT IS IN ORDER. you know what- I spit in your face no matter who you are.  I have no...
I suppose the ban is imminent anyway. If people are taking biased views because they are jealous, why should I not retaliate.
Quote: Quote: (kalra2411 @ 06 Aug. 2004, 11:31) NEVER FORGET; I WISHED TO CONCEAL MY IDENTITY - PEOPLE ON THE BOARD PUSHED ME TO REVEAL. I DID NOT WANT TO. HOWEVER, NOW THAT I HAVE; I FEEL THAT SOME RESPCT IS IN ORDER. you know what- I spit in your face no matter who you are.  I have no respect for the way you behave. The way I behave? Biggest joke of the century. I do believe you are American, and I do not think you can be...
I do not get you weirdos... If you do not want to believe I am myself, then do not speak to me, simple. I am not going to say I am not myself because some people tell me I am not. Is this maybe a metal asylum, here stands Lakshmi Mittal, the metal patients declare that is not Mittal, it cannot be, he has a carpet, (in case you did not realise 99% of homes in the UK have carpet, the other 1% is oak for the drawing room, and marble for kitchens and bathrooms) this cannot...
[quote] Quote: the whole office is almost crying with laughter. did you ever wonder if people are laughing with you, or at you...probably not, just thought i'd float the idea though. a man of your position is best to be circumspect. remember, it's not paranoia if they really are out to get you. /andrew I do not know if that was offense or what? Anyway, I do know that we are all laughing together at this person who thinks I am a janitor.
Quote: Wall-to-wall carpeting is really a pretty low class, low-quality flooring option. It wouldn't be found in ANY building of higher-end construction or recent renovation. And certainly not in the master bedroom, of all places. Unrelated, but what else would one have?
Quote: Kalra, from the original post (as if the title weren't enough), you asked: "In addition, do you think I should dress differently?" My answer is yes and I suggested a good, flexible option. Normally, I wouldn't really give a damn about people's silly internet fantasies, but since you've managed to annoy me now with your curt response to my good advice (offered with the best intentions), I'll have to agree with the skeptics that believe you are not who...