or Connect

Posts by elliottw

I had this for about 4 months. Bought new. You can see some where on the metal bits, otherwise great condition, no rips or stains. 250 CONUS
Thanks for the info. I guess I just wondered if there was a minimum ratio at all.
Sorry, didn't mean to say people have 16 hour work days. I just meant that some people stay in dress shoes unti bed. My father is a lawyer and did that for my entire childhood. He also had 5 pairs of shoes that he rotated (aside).
So I wear my shoes for 8 hours a day and then take them off when I come home. Some people where their shoes all day. If I only wear my shoes 8 hours a day and let them rest 16 hours a day, the ratio of wear to rest is the same as that for someone who wears their shoes all day and let's rest for a night and a day. 16/48=8/24 So I'm asking is the rest theory because of the assumption of 16 hours of wear? If 16/48 schedule is better than the 8/24 schedule, is a schedule of...
I'm realizing that these are a tad too small after a few good wears. Oh well. The pictures show the quality. Something happened to the sole of one boot but I don't know what.
still have the jacket? what are the dimensions? shoulder to shoulder, pit to pit, arm length... thanks.
is this grey or blue?
what's the total length and width of the boots? Thanks.
sorry for the poor quality. Photo on 8-15-12 at 2.10 PM.jpg by elliottwilliams, on Flickr Photo on 8-15-12 at 2.10 PM.jpg by elliottwilliams, on Flickr Photo on 8-15-12 at 2.10 PM.jpg by elliottwilliams, on Flickr Photo on 8-15-12 at 2.10 PM.jpg by elliottwilliams, on Flickr This is after 1 wash and 1 day's wear.
yeah, i have a pair of AE burgundy brogued shoes that i think go with damn near anything. my old uniform was basically a jacket, button down, slim dark worn out denim and those shoes. i'm thinking it might be time to bring that back. typically i think having items that are aged give them more range. my AE's are about 7 years old, and with some good faded selvage. i just sort of gave up on that once i started biking to work. biking led to CPs, and then i kept blowing...