or Connect

Posts by sodamnred3

Highly recommend zissou. Quality products, very fast service and shipment and nice prices for the custom leather goods he sells.
I have small asian wrists so I was looking for a plain black bracelet that would actually fit my wrist without moving around too much due to looseness. Stumbled on this thread and asked Mark if he could make a regular bracelet with a nickel snap to my measurements and he obliged. Fits great and very happy with it. Initial bracelet was quite large but he quickly resolved the issue and remade it. Great service and definitely going to buy more stuff in the future!
Received my items today. Really happy with this stuff compared to American Apparel. Will definitely order when I get more funds. Thanks!
buy this guys stuff!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Money That is fuckin' genius. Did he just gut an old pocket knife and file down the keys? His tutorial: http://rdornan.tumblr.com/post/37348...-own-keyholder Wish I had the tools to make one..
Measurements?
perfect v-neck is still on the list, still available or are they discontinued?
Another +rep to karl winslow. Bought a pair of APC New Standard Black from him and only took 4 days to arrive in Canada. Also had a good experience with thinksimple who sold me several Club Monaco dress shirts that arrived 3 days from payment.
Looking for the black APC NS in 27. Will consider 26 too.
If you want a slim-fitting suit I would strongly suggest following the measurement tips on madetomeasureny.com. I ordered a suit from there recently, and I followed all the adjustments on the blog for the most part. For example, the blog suggests -5" from your measured bicep measurement. I thought this was extreme, so I only put -4". My bicep measures 13.5" around, so I input 9.5". The bicep on my suit jacket when I received it was ~7.75" across, so ~15.5" around. The...