or Connect

Posts by proportionalquotient

Hello! I'm selling a pair of Black & White Adidas Stan Smith Shoes, size 10.5. They have been worn once and still appear to be new. I'm selling them via eBay - is it alright to link to them on this forum? http://cgi.ebay.ca/Adidas-Stan-Smith...3A1%7C294%3A50 I'm asking for a $20 opening bid. $40 to purchase.
I'm unable to PM anyone since I haven't posted the required two messages. I'm requesting a proxy to purchase some Uniqlo jeans and ship them to Toronto, Canada. I was recently in NYC and bought a pair at Uniqlo that I really like - now I regret not buying them in the other washes. They're a slim (not skinny) fit, and a 99% cotton/1% elastane blend. I have them in black (size 32/32) and would like the other colours. I'd be really greatful if anyone could help me...
I'm unable to PM anyone since I haven't posted the required two messages. I'm requesting a proxy to purchase some Uniqlo jeans and ship them to Toronto, Canada. I was recently in NYC and bought a pair at Uniqlo that I really like - now I regret not buying them in the other washes. They're a slim (not skinny) fit, and a 99% cotton/1% elastane blend. I have them in black (size 32/32) and would like the other colours. I'd be really greatful if anyone could help me...