or Connect

Posts by Aristocrat

Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh "IMPORTANT UPDATE (AUGUST 6) - SO SOME LOSER JUST MESSAGED ME AND WAS LIKE "YO I GO TO DARTMOUTH AND I'M PLEDGING TO KAPPA KAPPA KAPPA NEXT YEAR. ANYWAY NICE TIES, BRO". EXCUSE ME? I EAT KAPPAS FOR BREAKFAST. ALSO YALE TOTALLY KICKS DARTMOUTH'S ASS IN FOOTBALL EACH YEAR EVERY YEAR FOR THE LAST 500 YEARS. NEW RULE - DARTMOUTH KIDS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BID. HOW WILL I KNOW IF YOU GO TO DARTMOUTH? IF YOU'RE PAYPAL PAYMENT...
1+
+1
How will you dress when wearing, I think that is the main factor. And how old? If you are under 30, it's okay, if you are over 60, its okay. Not between though.
Tiebar, Timeless. Tiepin, Timeless as well.
Pepsi max, with a Louis Roederer Cristal -99 chilled perfectly for the evening. Maybe I should mix the Pepsi Max with the Cristal... Yay..Nay?
Yes indeed! Still it is as some have noticed, the sizes is weird.. But the design, so beautiful... You can hardly go wrong with these. I noticed that quite many use these on the cote d'azur this year, I hope you buy a pair because they are excellent!
Yes well I've seen some at 600 USD. At thousand they are often recently served though..
I am about to buy a new watch and I've been looking for a vintage Cartier Vermeil watch. Well I've looked on the ebay and there is two versions, quartz and wind-it yourself mechanical. Is it a good deal to buy a Cartier watch with quartz movement at 1000 USD? Help the non watch-connoisseur.
I was thinking the same. Louis Vuitton has sales for their VIP-customers.