or Connect

Posts by keayts

Hey, I'm really sorry to hear what happened - it must feel terrible having to leave behind a good, solid tie and move onto being single again. Especially in college, where life can be hectic and sometimes it's nice to have someone there for you. You're probably in a rough spot right now, but relax and take it easy for a few days, and not really focus on what just happened but take up a few enjoyable activities. After a little while, you'll feel a lot better. Even if...
Quote: I agree with you both, and like I said, I love my city and my school. I have been around people often who become very judgemental about quality of education - that is that they associate it heavily with the name of the school. They boast that anyone who attends an Ivy League would simply become rich and get a better education by default, and someone who attends a state school really has nothing to be excited about. However, when visiting Brown and seeing...
Quote: I agree with you both, and like I said, I love my city and my school. I have been around people often who become very judgemental about quality of education - that is that they associate it heavily with the name of the school. They boast that anyone who attends an Ivy League would simply become rich and get a better education by default, and someone who attends a state school really has nothing to be excited about. However, when visiting Brown and seeing...
Cornell University, '04. And about to be late for a prelim.
Cornell University, '04. And about to be late for a prelim.
Hi, I'm thinking of purchasing this tuxedo off of ebay, but I want to know your opinions of the lapels on the jacket. Are they too wide? I'm 5'9," so my torso isn't the longest out there. http://i21.ebayimg.com/03/i/01/a9/1e/76_1_b.JPG
I'm doing a class project that's investigating the feasibility of pairing Electronic Data Interchange systems with Computer Aided Manufacturing systems to sew together small leather goods on-demand. Now, I'm not sure how many guys here know anything about leather manufacturing, but I'm looking for information about the issues and pricing surrounding a decision to outsource the manufacturing process to Mexico, or other foreign country with an inexpensive labor market that...
I'm trying to purchase an affordable tuxedo, and there are several Christian Dior ones on ebay. I'm not familiar with the quality of their formalwear - can anyone chime in on this?
I have a charcoal, thick, cotton ribbed sweater from Banana Republic that I love to wear in the colder months, but I'm not sure what to pair it with. It doesn't quite look right with either of my non-earthtone mainstays of the winter season, dark indigo jeans or black moleskin trousers. Any suggestions on what to wear it with?
Hi, I need some advice in picking out a good running shoe. My old gym sneakers are hopelessly beat-up, and I need to run off the pounds I'll be putting on this holiday season. I've heard good things about New Balance sneakers, but I'm not too familiar with their models. I need something that will be comfortable to run around in, but not horribly expensive. Any advice on what I should purchase?