or Connect

Posts by slmartin

Sent PM
Price drop.
Thanks for letting me know. Shouldn't that rule be in a sticky rather than a year old thread?
Sold.
^^ I'm not sure, but I doubt it's a small. 42" is pretty much considered a standard large in the US.
All prices include CONUS priority shipping and delivery confirmation. If you live somewhere else you can PM me and I'll try to work something out. I also have a 200+ 100% eBay account, if you prefer. Fred Perry MIE 42 Polo - Cold washed and hung to dry once, I only tried it on. Pit-to-pit: 23" Back of collar to bottom: 26" $50.00 >> Sold Sperry Topsiders Suede Chukka Boot - Worn about 3 days total. These are labled a size 12, but fit an 11D. $50.00 >>...
Just bought this NWT, washed in cold water once and then hung it to dry. Never worn except to try it on. Very, very nice polo for summer. I also have a 200+ 100% eBay account, if you prefer. Pit-to-pit: 23" Back of collar to bottom: 26" $50.00 Shipped
Bought this new and wore it twice, probably a total of 5 hours. Great jacket, I just don't wear it enough. Measurements - Size 40; chest pit to pit = 22.5"; back length measured from base of collar = 27.5" I take Paypal and also have a 200+ 100% eBay account if you prefer. $100.00 Shipped >> Sold
They're thinner & softer - you could definitely wear them during the summer.