or Connect

Posts by princemarko

Quote: Originally Posted by jakejake I think I'm going to buy these.... get something that notifies you of a break in with motion detection and remote monitoring.
Quote: Originally Posted by jakejake My house was broken in recently. Is any of you using surveillance camera to catch the thief? I don't mind much about what they take away, but I feel cheated if the thief can get away with this. I'm looking for a wired or wireless system that has capability of uploading video onto a webserver (if not, I'll just have to hide the computer somewhere in the house). Budget is up to $1000. Any...
You like nature, need to see the ocean... my pick: Costa Rica
I prefer Panna.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire My wife and I are both bandwidth hogs, not sure that's a good solution. I was reading the DirectTV website, and they say speeds basically equal a good cable connection. If you are in the Dallas/Ft Worth area, they have that internet connection via the power lines. Its rated at 10 mb up and down. Thats really good since 90% of the country gets like 7 down and less than 1 mb upload speeds. If you are...
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN Did you guys also have a sense of blind optimism when you were 19 that no matter what happened everything will turn out great for you? no, I didn't get into any more trouble Its called alcohol courage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Reader's Digest form is also acceptable, but I'd like the info. Directv is fine. I have it in Florida. Yes, it does go out from time to time with severe storms but other than that, its flawless. As for the internet in a rural area... how about a USB aircard? Verizon, AT&T and others have them for $50 per month.
Let me throw in a wrench: Mercedes G55. That exhaust stops traffic, especially when you see what it comes out of.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Personally I'd go with the S600 and not enhance the engine with Brabus, I don't see the need for it given the current power of the engine. The engine as is is amazingly powerful, something that is quickly noticed when simply pulling away from a stop light in normal traffic conditions. If not the S600, then I would go with S65. I'm not a fan of aftermarket enhancements. Usually, I would say you are spot on,...
So.... I have been going over the numbers with the dealer and looking at the depreciation levels(staggering). Here is my question. Should I get the S65 OR... should I go with the S600 and send it to Brabus for their performance package?