or Connect

Posts by princemarko

Yeah, releasing that doc late at night in the format it was done in, is serious shenanigans. What's worse is Rahm Emanual's attempt to control the census bureau to redraw the congressional voting lines. He needs to perish.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnny_flapjack I think they considered when there briefly was parity between the US and Can dollars. Would have made it easier for them to get to the nice mall. I once met a guy who got stabbed in the eye with a corkscrew down around 6 mile and Wyoming. I don't hangs out around there so much. Yeah, my dad found a dead body in the dumpster a couple of times.
Russia's oil revenues were slated to rejuvenate Putin's military desires. It is especially hard on their geopolitical aspirations to buy-off their former soviet satellite state politicians.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Loony left, redmeat right. Neither seems to be able to not conflate things. War. Stupid. Both principle (stupid) and execution (egregiously stupid). Vast increase in entitlements and government spending. Stupid. Destroying the election chances of his own party. Worse POTUS since Jimmy Carter. He did some things fine, but on balance? Failure. Live under a dictator who slaughters your family...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal Yep It would be horrible. Undermine gangs, cartels, and free up tens of billions of dollars all while reducing crime and violence. No upside at all. Yeah, and total ruin our healthcare system. Go to Amsterdam, that is reason number 1 not to legalize drugs. I wonder how much healthcare premiums would be when you filled out the questionnaire stating you take cocaine and heroin once a week. Drug...
Quote: Originally Posted by holymadness Hmm, I hope not. I'm planning a trip there soon, although not to anyplace dangerous. Where are you going? Baja California is a mini-Colombia, and Mexico City even has seen tourists get shot in the head at airports.
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger ruh roh scooby doo, it turns out president's AREN'T responsible for what happens under their watch?! Of course they are responsible, but in relative terms. Do you blame parents that raised their children properly for crimes they commit? It's essentially the same thing. Ok, this isnt the thread for this topic anyways.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Overall, Bush was indeed a failure. The war was stupid. Egregiously stupid. Medicare D was stupid. Egregiously stupid. Expanding spending was stupid. Egregiously stupid (although the Dems/libs will be fine with entitlement spending, but agree with defense/security and kick in tax cuts, for those actually paying taxes, was bad). Also, the goal of all politicians are a) get re-elected b) when term limited or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas I'm looking forward to the inevitable fascist backlash after our banks collapse completely and we descend into a post-apocalyptic Mad Max state. I will then write an article entitled "Silverback is driving communo-liberal leeches to the gas chambers." I'm looking forward to liberals plunging this country into anarchy. Remember who has the guns. Open season on Moveon.org, ACORN, and all liberals in...
Quote: Originally Posted by scarphe legalize drugs and a major part sof the violence goes away, not all of it though. The kidnapping will still be problem, but corruption is problem in most places so i doubt that alone leads to many stability problems. Legalizing drugs is your answer? I cant see how legalizing cocaine and heroin would be beneficial to society in the least. Besides being the WORST thing for your health, I have no idea...