or Connect

Posts by Lokesh

Played some Yoox roulette, but I think these will go back. Curious to know if anyone has heard of this brand before? Called The Lab. [[SPOILER]]
Up for sale/trade is a pair of DRKSHDW jeans from Rick Owens. They seem to have a fairly tapered leg and so I want to say these are the Detroit cut but I'm not 100% sure. I'd be happy to help identify them in any way I can. The tagged size is an Italian 30, but it fits larger so look at the measurements for a better idea of the size. They are too big for me, so I'd like to trade for something that fits. The tag says the color is "Dusty BL". To my eyes it is pretty much...
Sorry to be annoying, but does anyone have any ideas of what I could do with my hair? I'd love to go get it cut this evening, and I don't want to just do the same thing once again and stay in this rut.
Can anyone from NYC recommend a barber that can do something nice with my hair? I've had the same exact hairstyle (if you can even call it that) for the past ~10 years. It has been looking progressively worse because my hair has been getting thinner and thinner on top. I used to have crazy thick hair, and so I could make anything look semi-decent in my teens, but not anymore (25 now). It just looks sad. And I haven't the slightest clue what to do.I'm due for a haircut, and...
This is the only reason I returned mine. Would have been perfect if not for this.
Good to know, I'll keep an eye out!
Seems like NMWA does not even stock a 39 and 40. I'm a 41 which means I'd need a smaller size. Guess I can't buy Butteros from them, sale or no sale
I don't own any other higher end leathers so unfortunately I have nothing to compare to. If you visit NYC, I'll show it to you in person
Yep collar does stand on its own. The whole jacket could stand on its own in the beginning lol. It probably wont any more though. What other kind of fit pic did you want to see?