or Connect

Posts by CDFS

Only a consiglieri of Big Pharma would help hide the Facts and the Science, by not quoting them. Next time share first and read afterwards.
To join this nerdfest: I'm currently about halfway in the Malazan books of the Fallen, by Steven Erikson. Recomended with
I hope not. The WOT characters felt off in the last books.
Two months ago I bought a BMW R1200ST. I've been meaning to post some pictures but time and weather delayed me. Similar to this one:
This, also she portrais the mischievous, insolent character as I imagined Arya from reading the [[SPOILER]]
Word.
Once, I used the facilities in a bar/restaurant with LCD glass. My prostate betrayed me to be a puritan North-American.
I've read somewhere separation of the emulsion is more likely when using cold ingredients.
Not that much more, perhaps I whisked harder(?) And I used a non-seed mustard. That may have made a difference.@gomestarRecipe was:One egg yolk and about half, maybe even one tablespoon of mustard: mix. Add oil first about the amount the size of a quarter.Whisk (hard) at the side of the oil (sunflower), making the start of a spiral in oil slowly mixing it.repeatrepeatrepeat with a larger amountrepeat with again a larger amountAdd seasoning (salt, pepper, tabasco) and...