or Connect

Posts by stick

No matter how many terms/names/theories you can throw around, talking about applying economic theory always makes you sound like a college freshman.
Fucking hell guys, just leave it alone, it's obvious no one's going to change anyone's mind about anything. There's not gonna be any awards ceremony at the end of this, just a bunch of shitty posts after what were several pages of interesting discourse.
A fuckton.
Still looks like a rapist.
They're split testing which one is more effective at driving users to refer others.
Add negatives to your saved search.
That was some god awful writing.lol.
Pretty self explanatory, it's a TOJ1 varsity, black sleeves, black body, with the digital camo reverse, in a stock size 50. The jacket came out too big for me, and I want to point my money cannon at other interests for the time being. Barely any wear, worn for a little bit indoors to try it out before I decided it was too big, and then it sat in my closet for a while. Buy it here and get a discount and no wait time, simple as that. Gift or +4%. Includes shipping in US.
Willy's blood pressure must spike with every one of those posts, haha.
Bought these on a whim a while ago, don't really wear them so there's no point in keeping them around. Worn a few times, so there's wear to the sole, but really not much, and they come half-Vibram'd so it's not a big deal. Color is a distressed gray, with a little bit of brown in direct sunlight. Size 44, true to size. No damage as far as I can tell, zipper works fine. Price includes shipping to the US. No shoe box. Note: there is a portion of the leather on the...