or Connect

Posts by stick

It's like going to a restaurant with a group, ordering a water, and just picking at people's leftovers. You've saved a few bucks, at the cost of your soul.
@00:29
The H&M x Margiela side zip boots that everyone wants. Brand new, comes with dust bag (no box, store didn't have them and they would cost more to ship anyways, why bother). I've got size 43s, but if you're interested in other sizes, let me know, if there's interest I can stop by and see what's left at my location. $150 shipped via Priority Mail to US, +4% for Paypal fees.
Heh, I was just playing, they're mainline MMM. Not this season. I just decided to take a pic of those while I was doing the others.
Zipper is the same shitty YKK, but ironically, on the H&M pair, the leather of the zipper placket is flimsier and makes it easier to zip fresh out of the box.
I had dismissed the side zips as well, but the massive shift in group think convinced me to check them out today.Surprisingly not bad. I took a few shots for comparison with some MMM sidezips I had in a similar color. Toebox is slightly more rounded/pointy. Not bad for beaters though. [[SPOILER]] Also managed to find a pair of the elusive chocolate brown H&MxMMM sidezips. [[SPOILER]]
Waxed cotton coats.
They only put the conductive fibers in the fingertips of the thumb and first fingers on the gloves.
I have the original 5-zip from F/W 1999. Size 48, 19" shoulder, 21" chest, 19" hem. Sleeves are over 8" at bicep. Boxy and awesome.
So are the zips on the v2 oxford gonna be Riri or just YKK?