or Connect

Posts by stick

I'm a true 11, and my shoes were a 280, which my seller equated to a European 44. Different sellers seem to convert the German sizes to European sizes slightly differently, but it worked out just fine for me in my case.
Maybe good deals don't belong in the baller thread, but for those that were looking for real GATs, here's a tip: www.ebay.de. Use keywords like "bundeswehr sportschuhe," "bundeswehr turnschuhe," or "bundeswehr hallenschuhe." The first set of keywords will turn up almost all results, the last two will find any stragglers. I got a pair earlier this week for 28.40 eur, under $40 usd, shipped, and shipping was under a week, so they're not exactly expensive or hard to find if...
PSA: Nailhead marked down by $20, for anyone still interested in it. http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...2860/22860.jsp
Quote: Originally Posted by scribbles Oh man you caught me. I may be 6'1" and 200lbs but I find that a woman's XS fits me perfectly. I love how it hugs my curves. Hmm, I'm the same exact build... OFF TO THE WOMEN'S SECTION!
Agreed, perfect fit on PBJ's imo once the thighs stretch a bit. Nice job with the NS's, can't wait to see what you can do with the Eternals. That's a lot of denim to be working on at the same time though.
Those shoes Levitt is wearing in 500 Days look like regular Pumas to me. Those AMQ shoes are a no, the texture around the sole is ugly and the stripes across the toe cap look weird. PF Flyers Number 5's have a similar look without the ugliness.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada Is there a worthwhile one in the San Fran/San Jose area? The one in Emeryville at Bay Street has a pretty good selection, they had most of the shirts that had sold out quickly online (including the woodsman tartan everyone seems to be so crazy about).
Quote: Originally Posted by bossman08 I picked up a giant navy gingham shirt in the lightweight poplin fabric, with a point collar. I don't see this item on the website....did it just come out? Is it this shirt? http://www.jcrew.com/AST/Browse/Mens...9418/19418.jsp
Quote: Originally Posted by robin They're pretty good ties for the price, made here in the U.S. too. If anyone is interested, I'll be selling a bunch of NWT jcrew ties soon for cheap. They're all stuff I bought for myself but never got around to wearing. Post in this thread when you do, I could use a few.