or Connect

Posts by stick

Tech companies in the Bay Area. Get paid plenty, wear whatever you want.
At first you were just a little annoying, but now you genuinely just seem like a bad human being.
I have an intense hatred for people who don't understand what taking care of a dog entails. The derpy face on your white Shiba in that last picture is adorable.
Give any thought to releasing the audio? Would be cool to listen to this.
Brand new Uniqlo +J hidden placket dress shirt in white, size medium (US), from the F/W 2011 season of Uniqlo +J. The sleeves turned out to be too slim for me, so I shelved it and forgot about it. Kind of regret not buying another one in large at the time. Can supply my own pictures if needed but it's just as pictured. Fits pretty slim, best for a small to a slim medium. Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20.5" Sleeve: 26.5" Length (back): 31" $55 shipped in continental US. If...
Also could be considered the Canadian version of Club Monaco.
19" is wrong, it's probably more like 21". The new 5 zips seem to fit a lot slimmer than the old ones.
Full body gimp suit. Green Man is also appropriate.
Ugh, if it comes with a shoulder strap I don't think I'll be able to resist.
Just got in my order, the linen cardigan is perfect. Got it in navy, really tempted by the beige now too. And maybe another navy just in case. It's pretty slouchy, you can easily size down for a slim fit if you wanted to. I'm glad I didn't though, it's awesome as is.