or Connect

Posts by stick

Waist bigger than length. Dior jeans made for a walking chode.
Sloppy seconds. Low stock and none of the good ones.
Dude, that's about as good as it gets. Stop nitpicking and enjoy. If you'd added an inch people would be telling you now that "an inch less wouldn't have hurt but it's fine".
How dare you sully the hallowed tradition of raw denim Vaio. I'm so legit I don't even wear my raw denim, to avoid inducing any blasphemous wear. My APCs have the sickest closet shelf fades.
A pair of painted German army trainers by Maison Martin Margiela in size 44, dark grey, from F/W 2010, back when they used the better OG tan suede. Brand new, never worn, just cleaning out the closet since I have too many shoes. Includes sneakers, laces, shoe bags. Doesn't include shoe box, which would cost extra to ship because shoe boxes are a pain in the ass. If you must have it, let me know and we'll figure it out. $300 shipped in the US.
If everyone just collectively marks his emails as spam we can permanently relegate his non-FTC-compliant spam to the junk folder.
It's pretty obvious that's some other dude wearing Vaio's jacket...Vaio's fit in the jacket.
In almost no way whatsoever, aside from the presence of shearling.
http://www.wikihow.com/Wash-Your-Clothes
Except, as koy pointed out, they're not.