or Connect

Posts by stick

Stephan Schneider Ijevan Cardigan in dark grey, size V. One of Schneider's best knits ever, from the F/W 2012 season, in a ridiculously comfy 60% wool/25% mohair/15% nylon blend. Knit was stored folded, only hung for photos. The cardigan is in great condition, because I really wore it, Schneider's just not really made for the swole. Would fit great on a less swole 48-50. Shoulders: 20" (meant to fit oversized) Chest: 23" Sleeves: 25.5" Back length: 28.5" Price...
Patrik Ervell Copper Oxide buttondown shirt, from S/S 2010. It's in great condition; I didn't wear it at all, because it's too small for me, and the previous owner didn't wear it much either (same issue). This shirt is a grail for a lot of people, and I would kill for one in a L or XL. The color is much more vibrant than in the photos, but I can't seem to get the color to show well in any photos. I've attached some photos from other sources that can better highlight the...
One of the best pieces from the currently in limbo Odyn Vovk, from the F/W 2009 collection. 100% boiled Italian wool, with authentic horn buttons. A lot of cool subtle details, and it's easy to wear with a lot of things due to its minimalistic design. The coat is in great condition. Buttons are in perfect condition, no rips or tears anywhere. Stock pics to better capture the jacket. Fits me well, at a size 48-50, but should fit up to a 52 pretty well. Originally...
A TOJ DR 2010, roughly a size 48, in black lamb, with blacked out hardware, including a 2-way zip. Nice, supple lamb, still feels buttery soft. The hardware is still in great condition, no chips or anything in the black coating. This jacket is from 2010 or so, well before the current state of production issues, etc. It fit me pretty well when I was a slimmer 48, at 6'1". Actual measurements: Shoulders 17" Chest 20" Body length (front) 22" Body length...
Common Projects Training Boots from F/W 2010, size 43, black, in pretty good condition. The uppers look worse in the pictures than they actually are, it's just because the leather used is pretty supple, and it loses its stiffness pretty quickly after being worn. I included some stock pics to give a better idea of how they look when they're actually worn. As you can see from the pictures of the soles, these haven't actually been worn that much, and have a lot more wear in...
It's an Inverallan 6A cardigan, custom ordered during the brief window of time that they took these orders. It's in the Muff double Donegal tweed, a beautiful, rich purple with flecks of blue and violet, with nice chunky wood buttons. The knit is thick and crazy warm, and that's why it's still BNWT after a year in my closet: I live in god damned California, and I have never needed to wear it. For those of you living in colder climates, this thing will keep you pretty damn...
Krane's Ayling Peacoat, from the F/W 2010 collection. An incredible coat that will keep you warm in the coming winter months. Originally retailed for $900.Still BNWT, this thing has been sitting in my closet for a long time. I bought it because I thought it was bad ass, and it is, but shortly after I received it, I remembered something: I live in god damned California, and I will never be able to wear outerwear like this. I've held onto it for years, waiting to see if life...
Impossible to find grail satin bomber from Robert Geller's F/W 2010 season. Brand new, with tags, never worn. Color is a deep rich black, but with the fabric's light sheen, it's tough to get a good picture of the color. Exterior is Geller's signature 65/35 cotton/rayon satin fabric, lined with cotton. Lightly filled with polyester to give the slightly puffy, down-filled look. Lots of detailing throughout the jacket, especially at the shoulders. Two way zipper with...
Dark grey wool sweater from Raf Simon's last collection for Jil Sander, with a beautifully woven, intricate v-neck collar detail. Great medium weight wool, with a nice, soft hand. Brand new, never worn, but the tags have been lost. Purchased at the Jil Sander flagship store in SoHo, NYC for $995. Measurements: Chest: 21.5" Length: 26" Price includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to the US, so you'll receive it within 1-3 days.