or Connect

Posts by stick

Robert Geller's Enzyme Washed Short Sleeve Henley, from the F/W 2008 season, in a size 50, black. Great condition, I never got around to wearing it much.Awesome details on this piece.Heavyweight cotton fabric that's been given an enzyme wash to give it a deep texture.Finished hems that have been cut, to allow them to roll up as it gets broken in (hems are still flat on mine because I didn't put much wear on it).Stretch side panels, so that even with the heavyweight cotton,...
Robert Geller Dip Dye Sweatshirt, stone grey, size 48. From the S/S 2011 season, probably the best color/fit of all of them.It's been worn maybe once. I forgot I had this, and it's been sitting folded up in my closet for years. Now I'm too swole for it, so it's your turn to own it.Fits true to size. Retails for $300.It's stretchy, but some measurements lying flat:Chest: 21"Back length: 26"Collar to sleeve: 33.5" (raglan sleeves)Price includes shipping via USPS Priority...
Brand new Common Projects Basketball High Top Sneakers, in black patent leather, CP size 43 (fits US 10.5 well).This is back from 2011 or so, so it's the OG design, not the new wimpy excuse for a high top they have now. It's also got a black sole, not the flesh colored "vintage" sole they've been using. The ones retail for something like $500+.Completely new, unworn. I'm more of a boots guy, and I have too many sneakers already.Price includes shipping via USPS Priority...
Pure Blue Japan raw denim for women. 1069-3 slim fit jeans in indigo, size 3. Get them sick fadez for your girl. Brand new, no creases or fades. No tags. Measurements at Blue in Green, where they were originally purchased. Price includes shipping to the US via USPS Priority Mail.
Fiorentini + Baker Eternity 745 Workboots in brown, size 43, fits a US 10.5 well.Good condition. The right boot has some scuffs, but some polish should be able to hide them pretty well if you want to, they're not too deep. It's a workboot though, it just looks better that way.There's a lot more wear these boots can take, the soles don't have much wear on them, as pictured. They're actually some of the most comfortable boots I have, I just don't wear these often enough....
Stephan Schneider Ijevan Cardigan in dark grey, size V. One of Schneider's best knits ever, from the F/W 2012 season, in a ridiculously comfy 60% wool/25% mohair/15% nylon blend. Knit was stored folded, only hung for photos. The cardigan is in great condition, because I really wore it, Schneider's just not really made for the swole. Would fit great on a less swole 48-50. Shoulders: 20" (meant to fit oversized) Chest: 23" Sleeves: 25.5" Back length: 28.5" Price...
Patrik Ervell Copper Oxide buttondown shirt, from S/S 2010. It's in great condition; I didn't wear it at all, because it's too small for me, and the previous owner didn't wear it much either (same issue). This shirt is a grail for a lot of people, and I would kill for one in a L or XL. The color is much more vibrant than in the photos, but I can't seem to get the color to show well in any photos. I've attached some photos from other sources that can better highlight the...
One of the best pieces from the currently in limbo Odyn Vovk, from the F/W 2009 collection. 100% boiled Italian wool, with authentic horn buttons. A lot of cool subtle details, and it's easy to wear with a lot of things due to its minimalistic design. The coat is in great condition. Buttons are in perfect condition, no rips or tears anywhere. Stock pics to better capture the jacket. Fits me well, at a size 48-50, but should fit up to a 52 pretty well. Originally...
A TOJ DR 2010, roughly a size 48, in black lamb, with blacked out hardware, including a 2-way zip. Nice, supple lamb, still feels buttery soft. The hardware is still in great condition, no chips or anything in the black coating. This jacket is from 2010 or so, well before the current state of production issues, etc. It fit me pretty well when I was a slimmer 48, at 6'1". Actual measurements: Shoulders 17" Chest 20" Body length (front) 22" Body length...
Common Projects Training Boots from F/W 2010, size 43, black, in pretty good condition. The uppers look worse in the pictures than they actually are, it's just because the leather used is pretty supple, and it loses its stiffness pretty quickly after being worn. I included some stock pics to give a better idea of how they look when they're actually worn. As you can see from the pictures of the soles, these haven't actually been worn that much, and have a lot more wear in...