or Connect

Posts by Nizdar

Hey guys, I am trying to figure out what to do with mine. I don't see any rivets popping off or stitching coming apart (though there are a lot of uncut threads everywhere), so that is good. On the other hand, I do have those little holes near the hidden rivets, which are pretty ridiculous (and the brand is messed up, but meh). I don't really feel like sending them away for faults that are basically unnoticeable while wearing the jeans. Any feedback about what you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Nizdar Maybe if the price was right (buying t-shirts without try on can be hit or miss for me). What range are you looking for? And you posted a new thread with a price as I was writing that.....
Quote: Originally Posted by Fiddy Cougars are SOLD. Both tees still available, open to offers! They're size L by the way... Maybe if the price was right (buying t-shirts without try on can be hit or miss for me). What range are you looking for?
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman My wife and I have platinum bands - it was an easy choice to make as both of us have more platinum/silver/steel accessories than gold accessories. Bear in mind that "true" white gold - that is, gold which is naturally whitish in colour - is produced in very small quantities in Wales (IIRC). The white gold that you purchase in a store is an alloy of gold and various other metals. So as to make it look shiny, it has...
I wear 8E's in AE Park Aves and Moras, and a 7.5E in Alden AF53 (truebalance). Any chance these would fit me?(I ask the room)
hopeful bump.
I am expecting some new Alden cordovan boots in the mail from Alden of Carmel soon. On the AoC website, there are a few paragraphs about preparing Cordovan leather for the weather ( http://www.alden-of-carmel.com/index...l_cordovan.htm on the bottom). I was wondering whether others have tried this approach, and what others have done with new cordovan leather in general.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan 1. Who cares! Fair enough, counselor.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan My two recommendations: 1. IWC Mark XV, classic dial (the last generation. much prettier than the XVI) 2. Rolex Explorer I Rolex makes a very good watch but..... 1) It is THE nuevo riche watch the world over, i.e. the watch people buy when they have no idea about watches in order to impress people. You could spend 70k on a Patek 5070 (or whatever the going rate is in this recession), but a rolex...
Heh, too bad my girlfriend just bought me a launer for my birthday. That is a really nice looking product.