or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Good to know. Hopefully they just messed up my order. Will have to wait for customer service to reply
Wise words Tatoulogy. I still love SS but I just don't get some of the company's decision. Just to be clear about the hangers, afaik plastic has been standard on all cuts except Sienna and Jort - at least that is my experience. The hanger I received with my first Jort was especially nice hence the disappointment today. On the other hand the quality of their top of the range shirts has improved it seems
Just received my new Jort suit today. Great fit ( pics to come) but very disappointed that they have chosen to replace the usual wooden hangers with the cheap plastic ones they udse for their other suits. I have written their customer service but I doubt that will change anything. Strange as the Sienna hanger is still the same. And the suit bag is also inferior to the one from a few years ago. Are they starting to cut corners ? I hope not but I am a bit worried..
You are right Foxx. Thanks for thefeedback. . I will check out your suggestion. Are they available online in Europe ?
didnĀ“t get around to posting yesterday, but here is what I wore...( pretty much the combination I always wear)
Great pictures. That guy in ofe of the last pictures has a quite outstanding beard btw
I agree that there isn't a lot of good stuff there. Only thing that caught my eye is the brown linen lazio, but I will be on paternity leave during linen season, so would be a superfluous buy.. I am on the other hand vacillating between the new navy pinstripe Lazio and a Jort traveller suit i navy ...I love my Jort suit, but on the other hand the fit and construction is not so much better than the Lazio that it justifies the price...
Another winter friday with hardly any light...
+ 1 one that outfit Braddock - and being a very frequent visitor to the good town of Flensburg I wholeheartedly approve of your choice of beverage as well
The plastic stays are fine by me. And yes, the Jort shirts feature them as well, but so do many of the high end RTW shirts I have handled, for example Barba and Corneliani. What is more important for me is that the quality of at least the "red line" shirts has improved quite a bit over the past two years. My wife bought me a shirt for X-mas, and it was a lot nicer than the previous ones I bought a few years back: the shirring on the shoulder looks at lot better, the...