or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Thanks for the feedback HF - much appreciated. The Hudson is definitely not as good as fit on me as the Lazio, Jort or Sienna. The buttoning point is also rather hight, but as I think I wrote earlier, it is a casual suit for the one or two months where linen is an option, so it will probably stay unbuttoned most of the time. It is on thr other hand the SS suit that has given me the most compliments - especially from the fairer sex ( my wife included )
Never Said I based my guess on science
Brighton is on my to do list. We were in London last summer during the heat wave and seriously considered a day trip to get to a beach, but it seemed like too long a trip for our son...
Having never been to Brighton I am just a little pleased that I got it right : sea on the right meant the east coast ( somewhere) and the cars and the pier said England i am actually reading a rather good crime novel set in Brighton right now : Peter James " dead man's time" : highly recommended if you like that kind of thing..
@Cleav: possibly Brighton ?
lovely boy there Stitches. Congratulations ! hope everything went as planned. Looks like warmer weather is finally here... Excuse the somewhat stern expression..
Give Gutteridge a try. Bought some stuffe there last fall that is getting a lot of wear ( sports coat, ties, pocket squares)
@cleav - excellent all round, but I am especially envious of the tie.
"Shatnez" is such a cool word
lengthwise the Hiro fits true to size Imo. I have worn mine maybe 5 or 6 times, so it is getting better. The Olfe is definitely roomier. Both are captoes btw. Actually the Ama last is probably the best fit of the three pairs of Meermin I own, but that may be due to the fact that suede is more forgiving.