or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

@Coxsackie while I like the vibe of the outfit, the shirt collar is letting you down.
+1 for barba I will add Arthur and Fox - best knits I own. Fiorio also worth a mention. They make a lot of stuff for other brands.
Heldentor ( great handle btw) you have really come a long way. Very nice fit today . If I were to nitpick, I would have liked a less structured shoulder on your SC..
Yes, it is indeed the navy traveller fabric not quite as exquisite as on the blue birds eye I own but still very satisfied with my purchase.I don't know about letting it out, but why not contact customer service ?
@pliny thanks for the kind words. The cloth is a wool mohair blend from Vitale Barberis for SuitSupplys Jort Line. Supposedly it is extremely wrinkle resistant..
Just realized that today's outfit qualifies ( thanks @EliodA So Might as well throw my hat in the ring:
The outlet is only available in certain european countries so you will need a proxy. On another note, I am wearing my new Jort Traveller for the first time today..Pretty pleased with it.
Well, it is still almost impossible ( forme at least ) to take decent pictures with the litttle daylight that is available, but here is my friday. New suit making its debut btw
CP, my 2 cents is that it is too loud, but then again I almost exclusively wear solid suits in blue or gray. the fabric looks a little to much like something they would have upolstered sofas with in the sixties
Just an update on the Jort hanger affair. Customer service admitted they had made a mistake and are sending me a Jort hanger soon. So, all is well. As you can see from my picture, there is quite a big difference between the plastic and the wood...