or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

The pocket square got the better of me this morning and the tie knot could have been tighter...
Hartung indeed.
Thanks. The points are also longer than on the black label Barbas I own. This is the gold line. I bought it on sale in a brick and mortar here in Copenhagen.
Some Barba goodness..
I have bought Suitsupply ties regularly the past three years or so - the last a year ago I think. Some are ok, but you can do better IMO. ET has some lovely grenadines and wool challis just to mention a few. The service is top notch ( an SF affiliat)
Compared to their suits, coats and shirts ( to a lesser degree) the ties are pretty mediocre. I have about 5 I think, and I hardly wear them. First of all they are to slim for me ( that is a personal preference of course), secondly, they don't hold a knot very well, and it is almost impossible to get a decent dimple. My advice would be to spend a bit more and go for something from Exquisite Trimmings..
I pretty much wore what all Danish teenagers wore at the time: a mock varsity sweatshirt with the logo "Ball" emblazoned all over it, Levi´s jeans (510´s) and white nike sneakers with a light blue swoosh. Spent 10 th grade in the Mountains of upstate New York where I started to appreciate the finer things in life such as the Bolo tie and flannel shirts...
A rather dull monday - nice weather for a change
It is from Suitsupply
Quite chilly here today so I took the fuzzy approach..