or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Yes, this is probably the reason. Still, it is a bit annoying that they haven't given me any information at all..
I am in Europe
Has anyone bought anything recently ? I used quite a chunk of my christmas bonus on a bunch of stuff I ordered just after christmas. While my credit card was charged immediately, the order is still "in progress".. I contacted customer support via email the day before yesterday, but so far all. I have received is an auto reply. It might just be a holiday back log, but it is quite unlike what I have become accustomed to when dealing with them...
It is still available on the European site
Looking good Beebo - although I am not sure that I would be able to pull off those shoes. Looking foward to getting a Washington suit myself...
That's the one. Managed to get the last 36 from the European site. I will see if I can find sprezziamos post...
What a magnificent thread. Loved the good shepherd btw
Awesome how this thread has involved into a major discussion of western/Christian values and ethics. I would however, like to add a northern European/Scandinavian angle to the discussion: when I look at my paycheck, the government has already taken more than 50 percent of what I am paid. I reckon that how I spend the last 45-50 percent is my own business. I am already subsidizing free education,health care, unemployment benefits, you name it - plus paying consumer prices...
Thanks for the informative write up CP. I have a Sienna, quite a few Lazios and a havana. A Washington and a Jort are on their way from Holland. I have been a bit wary of the Washington so far, but the fabric was exactly what I have been looking for a long time, so I reckoned it was worth the risk. Of the cuts I already own, the Sienna is probably my favourite, but they are all very nice suits. I agree that the shirts are not to the same high standards as the suits. I have...
Those shirt sleeves are way too long .. Fit of the jacket looks nice although it is not the most versatile colour..