or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

A rare post from me. I´ve been more into sportswear than menswear these last months as I am running a marathon on sunday. If things go as hoped I might treat myself to one of Suitsupplys FW suits...
Seeing Sander´s beauty of a fit a few pages back, I went for a knit today - the closet thing I have to a grenadine...
"Another nice colour combination. I've been meaning to ask: sometimes your left collar is curled over, with the right one laying flat. If you wore button-downs I'd assume one side was buttoned and the other not, but they seem to be regular spread collars (unless they're of the hidden button-down kind?) and it seems too frequent to simply be random movement of a very soft/unlined collar. Is it a deliberate thing or just random?" Sharp observation. Hadn't noticed myself...
I own a pair of the Imperial range oxfords. Beautiful shoe. Would buy more if I had the money. Compared with the pair of Carminas I own, I prefer Cheaney. Better soles, better leather, better finishing. Of course, the imperials are horribly expensive now compared to when I bought them two years ago...Back then they were more or less the same as Carmina
I own one:
No pink unfortunately:
Thanks for all the thumbs yesterday guys. Appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing a lot of pink today
nothing too adventurous today...
as expected/predicted, Holdfast delivers. BUT I must say that as things stand, Donuts is going to get my vote
Really, really hot and humid here in Copenhagen today.. Wore as much linen as my wardrobe allows...Of course, this being Denmark, it will probably be cold and rainy tomorrow...