or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Judging by the pictures on the website Roma is close to Havana. My sienna is tighter than my Lazios but only slightly btw. Anyone bought the light grey flannel washington btw ? Can't decide between thqt and the light grey Lazio that looks like flannel but isn't. (Lazio p3714)..
Thanks for the tips. Will look them up. I don't carry very much. Just shoes and a shirt plus wallet and phone,,
10k in 38 minutes on my way home from work this evening. I always carry my stuff in my Osprey Talon 11 back pack, but every once in a while it will rub my lower back raw, so am considering an alternative. Any suggestions ?
Lots of great outfits today gentlemen. Autumn/winter seems to bring out the best in people
Don, looking good. I much prefer the more formal business style to your more "country gentleman"-look. The latter sometimes looks just a little contrived.
10 K last night in just under 40 minutes. 7,5 K to work this morning in 30 minutes. I am having a little trouble motivating myself at the moment when I am not signed up for any races.. This seems to happen every november...
12 k last night in 45 minutes. Rainy and windy, so I ran a little faster than I had planned to get the workout over and done with...
@ hoodog, I understand why you want fit-feedback, but I think a lot of people (myself included) use this particular thread primarily for inspiration or if they want specific feedback on say, a tie SC combo ask for it. Plus the more input and feed back you give others, the more people are willing to go beyond the "thumbs up" regarding your own outfits - there a so many different posters on here you know Anyway, that aside, I think you look pretty solid today. Hard to...
today´s effort. Daylight is severely rationed here now, so excuse the poor quality of the picture...
I also own a belt in snuff suede. I actually like it a lot. Plus Meermin is one of the few places where you can buy 80 cm belts...