or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

They look lovely no matter the last. Only problem is that I already own a pair of snuff suede shoes...
Nice Stitchy. Looking forward to seeing a Vincenzo di Ruggerio in the wild. I have been eying one of Ich's for some time ...
agree that that is a beautiful tie Sander. Would love something like that, but in wool.. Anyway, green for me today:
The perfect blue shirt bought from Shop The Finest...
Well, I own 8 suits and 3 shirts. Whenever I put on a suit from Suitsupply I feel great. They are luxurious with great fabrics, fit and attention to detail and compare well to much more expensive brands. I don't get this feeling with the shirts at all. They are ok and I do wear them. But for one thing, they aren't darted eventhough they are labelled slim fit - this makes them look blousy on me. And the sleeves are too wide as Well. I know this is fixable, but with the...
I know I might sound like a broken record, but Suitsupplys shirts are nowhere near of the same quality as their suits and outerwear.
Yes, you could only see the outlet items on the dutch website. Plus you needed a code.. They did the same thing in the US. A lot of people from SF went on wild buying sprees
I think he is refering to the online outlet. It was open at the end of last year. They only shipped within the Netherlands though.
Sb, that is one of the favourite fits I have seen from you. Excellent