or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Looks like you have caught the suitsupply bug CP. Suit looks great. Is there a noticeable difference qualitywise you compare the La Spalla to the other models ? The price is almost double...
Lovely as always Pingson. I managed to catch a ray of sunshine today. Wearing one of my new grenadines from Exquisite Trimmings for the first time...
just received my two finas today. Lovely stuff
Another member of the "No-daylight" brigade checking in...
I own three of the shirts including on of the more expensive ones ( thomas mason fabric, mop buttons). They are better than lewin, and quite nice, but they are not darted and therefore rather blousy. I don't think I will buy them again. I would rather have one say Barba than two ss-shirts. They are not as good as their suits...
Super prices. Just pulled the trigger on fina navy and bitter chocolate grenadines...can't wait
Hi Texasmade. The suit is a suitsupply of the rack. I like the lapels and I think both the collar spread and the tie witdh match, but of course that is my personal opinion
Looks pretty solid Sugarbutch. I love that tie and the suit is also nice - although personally I prefer a lowe buttonstance. Is the jacket perhaps a little too big in the shoulders ? Hard to see from the pictures
Would just lke to commend Foxx on a very thorough and constructive post. Posts like that are what make this forum great
Aportnoy, that grenadine is spectalular. Can only echo Stitches' sentiment that brown ties rock...