or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

So my new Hudson in pure linen arrived. If I could choose, I would prefer the jacket to be a tad longer, but overall, I am pretty pleased. It won´t need much tailoring apart from hemming the pant as far as I can tell, and the quality of the cloth is as usual very good. Timotune complained of plastic buttons, but as far as I can tell, the ones on my suit are of the same quality as on my other Suitsupply suits. Ordered wednesday, so great turnaorund time once Again. Now all...
@pingson: lovely fit and an even better expression. Hope that is what you look like when papers are submitted for grading ( assuming you do that in between your research)
UPS showed up with a coffin from Holland today. Bring on spring !
I have had the same experience recently on a pair of suede shoes - I can´t get the marks out either. No problem on leather though...
here you go:
This one: http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_DK/suits/washington-grey-stripe/P3846.html?start=45&cgid=Suits&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Spring%2FSummerTo me at least, it looks rather blue.. On another note, I pulled the trigger on the blue windowpane Hudson. Expecting delivery tomorrow
Elegant as always CP
Hopefully this qualifies...
Lovely jacket HF. Trousers maybe a bit too bold for me . My entry for the challenge:
For me, the sizes have usually been reliable. However, I think they got the colour wrong on at least one of their Washingtons unless I am even more colourblind than I thought..