or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

I have had the same experience recently on a pair of suede shoes - I can´t get the marks out either. No problem on leather though...
here you go:
This one: http://eu.suitsupply.com/en_DK/suits/washington-grey-stripe/P3846.html?start=45&cgid=Suits&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Spring%2FSummerTo me at least, it looks rather blue.. On another note, I pulled the trigger on the blue windowpane Hudson. Expecting delivery tomorrow
Elegant as always CP
Hopefully this qualifies...
Lovely jacket HF. Trousers maybe a bit too bold for me . My entry for the challenge:
For me, the sizes have usually been reliable. However, I think they got the colour wrong on at least one of their Washingtons unless I am even more colourblind than I thought..
^ stunning seamaster. Been liking a lot of the Ripense stuff that´s being posted on Tumblr. If Money weren´t an issue, I would be all over a grey flannel suit from them...
I haven't played regularly since my son arrived 3 years ago, but I love the occasional round. My reference to golf was Andens entry in the challenge and the golf shirt prize...
Anden, you play golf ?