or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

I think he is refering to the online outlet. It was open at the end of last year. They only shipped within the Netherlands though.
Sb, that is one of the favourite fits I have seen from you. Excellent
Sorry if I misread your post. Anyway, there are more Jort cuts than la Spalla cuts ( only the one if i remember correctly) But qualitywise they are probably more or less on par. I love my Jort for what it's worth
Well, this isn't quite true. Jort is a whole new line of SS stuff from suits to suspenders. The quality and price is higher than their other lines. The single breasted Jort suits are 2,5 buttton just like the la spalla but without flaps and belt loops.
Holdfast, i know that your are probably only donning this as a part of Stitchy's challenge, but from my point of view this is a lot sharper than your more "academic" outfits well done
That is one of my few gripes with suitsupply: at 6'0 there is not enough material for cuffs in my size...Looks great CP
with their generous return policy that shouldn't be a problem... I am also one of those eagerly awaiting their spring/summer offerings. Really hoping for trench coats - probably won´t happen though
I like that a lot Umbrella..Lovely roll on that collar ( and the lapel for that matter)
wearing my new Jort from Suitsupply today
more new stuff...