or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Yes, it is cognac. More like chestnut in Real life though. The model is 101482
I think that is a bit drastic. Yes, it might be a tad short, and the button stance a bit on the high side, but this is a casual summer suit not something you would wear to an important formal meeting. You have been asking for a blue windowpane the last couple of seasons- it looks good, and I am sure it will serve you well during the central European summer heat.
Grazie !
Just received my Classic line captoes on the Hiro last. This is taken after they had been for their first spin. Can only say that I once Again am very pleased with the product. They need some polisihing Work, but that is what weekends are for
had a rare chance to take a pic today. . Should probably have gone with a brown woollen tie instead of grenadine, but I doubt anyone outside of the forum would have noticed..
I can also confirm, tha Meermin seemingly have improved their logistics considerably: •01/feb/2014 Order introduced into the system. •04/feb/2014 Order initiated. •13/feb/2014 Order paid. •13/feb/2014 Order finished. •13/feb/2014 Order send it.
Correct as for length, I find it long enough. Similar to the Sienna I think. And yes, it is full canvas
The Jort. It might only be available in Europe
no, RTW actually
a close up of Suitsupply´s take on spalla camicia