or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

I hope you will excuse the low quality pic. November is hopeless.....
As a dane I am sad to say that Sweden always wins... But we are slowly making inroads in Skåne again my lovely coworker from Lund is a danish civil servant and a swedish national. Not a combination you will see in most other nations with a history like ours
just ordered a black grenadine ( my third ET) . Too good a deal to pass
^ thanks for the assesments . I like the look of the pants, bur they sold out very quickly...
I have been tempted on several occasions to purchase a tie from said company, but despite the apologies made to the OP, I will take my business elsewhere...
Thanks for clearing thst up Jeroen. While I really like the Jort stuff I am a little disappointed by the lack of winter weight suits this time around. There's the tweed, but that's. It, and that is too loud for me.. I ould have been all over a simple grey flannel...
I would also like to know this. Cannot remember having seen this piece before. Last season there was a blue tweed Sc but nothing like this. Looks great btw
I know I will incur the wrath of the cognoscenti, but I dont think that cut flatters you SB.the buttoning point looks awfully high and the lapels very short ( albeit wide). Ok gents, give me your worst....
Looking good Betel. I envy your high temperatures
your room is a mess It looks pretty good to my eye. It might be a little tight as your behind is very accentuated right now, but the vent is still closed, which might aggravate this. If you could, maybe let out the sides just a little...