or Connect

Posts by steffenbp11

Give Gutteridge a try. Bought some stuffe there last fall that is getting a lot of wear ( sports coat, ties, pocket squares)
@cleav - excellent all round, but I am especially envious of the tie.
"Shatnez" is such a cool word
lengthwise the Hiro fits true to size Imo. I have worn mine maybe 5 or 6 times, so it is getting better. The Olfe is definitely roomier. Both are captoes btw. Actually the Ama last is probably the best fit of the three pairs of Meermin I own, but that may be due to the fact that suede is more forgiving.
I also wear a 7.5 in 348. Olfe should also be a 7.5. I own one pair of Hiros in 7.5 - they are very new and not 100 pct. broken in, but I think I should have sized up half a size...
Nice Claghorn. Not really comfortable with striped ties, but it looks very good on you...
Thanks for your views Edmorel. I was one of those to suggest another shoe. In my part of the world, suede is very rarely worn with suits. I don't dislike stitches pairing, but would like to see this splendid suit worn with a more formal colour footwear.
Good to hear remember, 6 weeks, and they are ready for the baby jogger no need to drop your training. My son was 6 months when he did did his first half marathon Unfortunately, he hates going running with dad these days...
WIth a pregnant wife who insists on soup most days, that sounds like a good reason to gently introduce bowties into the household
No offence taken Timo. I am skinny as a reed, so lenght doesn't play a big role. And shouldn't you be catching up on your sleep ? Hope you are enjoying fatherhood. Greatest thing that ever happened to me. Looking for to number two in september