or Connect

Posts by okaysee

Green KZO Wool shirt jacket. Would love to keep this, but it doesn't fit me well anymore. Dry cleaned once, in great condition. $80 > $65 > $50 + Shipping. Measurements: Shoulder: 18.5" P2P: 23.5" L: 30.5" Sleeve: 26"
Pair of Buzz Rickson Chinos for sale. Really great material and construction with a relaxed fit. Open to offers. Please contact me for shipping rates outside of CONUS. Worn and washed once, no stains, and in excellent condition. $75 > $60 + Shipping measurements: Waist: 16.5" Inseam: 33" Opening: 9" Knee: 10" Thigh: 12.5" Rise: 14.5"
Few sweaters for sale. Open to offers. Please contact me for shipping rates outside of CONUS. NWT Saks Fifth Avenue cashmere button up cardigan - L - SOLD Blue with grey trim cable knit cashmere cardigan with shell buttons. Nice layering piece. Measurements: Shoulder: 18" P2P: 22.5" Length: 27" Sleeve (from base of the collar): 31" NWT Saks cashmere zip cardigan - L - SOLD Black w/ grey trim ribbed zip cardigan. Shoulder: 17" P2P: 21" Len: 26.5" Sleeve (from shoulder...
Selling a few shirts - each worn once or twice and washed. No flaws/stains. Open to offers, please message me for shipping rates outside of CONUS. Pink Gant Oxford - Slim L - $60 $50 $40 If you're a fan of the Gant Rugger or Gant by Michael Bastian, this shirt is right up your alley. MOP buttons, nice collar roll, very slim fit. Was a collaboration with the NYC boutique Jeffrey, a really nice quality shirt. Just doesn't work for me. Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 P2P:...
For sale a pair of n&f weird guys in green selvedge - size 33. Been worn a few times, and there's a start of a wallet fade on the back right pocket. Tried to capture this in the photo, but PM me if you have questions. Selling since I don't wear these that often. Measurements Waist: 17 Inseam: 33.5 Opening: 7.75 Knee: 9 Thigh: 12 Rise: 13.5 Open to offers. Price includes shipping within the continental US. Please contact me about shipping rates outside of CONUS. $75 > $60
Don't want to put this up for sale, but it's not in my winter rotation and figured it could use a new home. Read about it here: http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/2303773769/epaulet-cpo-jacket Only worn a handful of times last winter, the jacket is in excellent condition. Size XL, selling for $175 $150 $130 shipped in the Continental US. Please contact me for shipping quotes outside of the US. Willing to do a local delivery for folks in NYC. Measurements: Shoulder:...
Belstaff Roadmaster Brown, Washed Waxed Cotton Size L Worn $250 > $225 > $200 > $175 or best offer. Willing to ship outside of the continental US, but please PM with location to get an estimate. Also can do a local pickup in NYC. EDIT: Measurements by request: Shoulder: 19.5" Pit to pit: 22" Length: 33" (from top of the collar to bottom of back) Sleeve: 26.5 (measured from shoulder seam to sleeve end)
Never worn Head Porter Plus Patchwork Shirt Size: Large (runs small) Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Length: 28" $60 > $45 > $35 > $30 or best offer. Shipping to Con US included, or pickup in NYC
Two pairs of shoes for sale: Common Projects beige canvas high tops, size 43 Worn these a few times, little bit of indigo staining (you can see this in the photo) Came with a little bit of discoloration in the canvas (look for the orange-y stripe in the canvas on the left shoe) Includes dust bag $125 > $90 > $75 > $65 > $50 or best offer Generic Man brown perforated leather cap toe sneaker, size 43.5 Worn a handful of times, in good condition. $125 > $90 > $75 > $65 >...
For sale - new with tags, yellow uniqlo cashmere crewneck sweater. Willing to ship outside of the US for extra cost. Can also do a local pickup in NYC. (on hanger only for photo) Price drop: $50 > $35