or Connect

Posts by ken

I think this idea should get more play in the current "conversation".I'm not a cop but I know a few/have seen training videos/etc., and it seems that the dangerousness of armed civilians is emphasized to the point that it's not surprising cops fear for their lives the moment they think someone is armed. Would it be surprising for any of us to learn that cops are trained to "take no chances" when it comes to dealing with armed civilians (or, even, any civilian that is...
I never got the silver-tongue thing. Dude does not uuuhhhh impress me uuhhhh at all with his uuhhhhh speaking ability. I think a better example would be Jessie Jackson.
some dudes really overdo it with the weight gainer. there's a difference
i would but i'd hate to be the one to tell them their model is wearing his girlfriend's jacket
Certain elements of style are not subjective. 9 times out of 10, we look better wearing pieces as they were intended to be worn....and we should all be doing more weights
I wouldn't shorten them. The style is supposed to have long sleeves so your arms aren't exposed when they're extended (e.g. when riding). It shouldn't fit like a suit jacket... would look off if it did.3 better options:- Wear gloves to prop the sleeves up,- move the snap so the wrists are tighter,- do curls so the girth of your arms holds the sleeves up (layers work, too)though 3 inches is alot...
It doesn't take hindsight to know that pointing a firearm at somebody that you don't want to die (let alone pulling the trigger) is a braindead idea.Think about all the people in these courses... their conclusion would be something like: "Cool, I can point a gun and pull the trigger at people all day as long as I think it's loaded with blanks!"
Yes..? But smarter people can articulate the "why" better than I can.
Isn't there evidence of cavemen dropping unwanted babies off of cliffs? So... I guess not technically abortion...
And if Trump is elected, it will have been the will of the American people. We're not so smart, sometimes.