or Connect

Posts by J.T. Thunderbird

The Knicks are on the come up. The Heat are soft. That is all.
My ringtone is Leave Me Alone (Michael Jackson). Ironically enough, I don't get many calls nowadays.
1. Get pysically git/gain weight/live a better lifestyle. I would like to run some marathons here in NYC as well. 2. Clear my CC dept again. SMH, I had lost some control towards the latter part of 2010. 3. By doing #2 (not going #2), I can make my 2012 resolution of becoming a better student that much easier. I'm taking 1 course this semester & probably will take the Fall completely off. This 4 year degree is looking more like 7, but it wouldn't be worth it...
9D please. Should I pm or just post here?
I find lots of Ralph Lauren (Blue label & Purple label, occasional Black label) at my local Marshalls. That's really all I can rely on them for. Just last night, I bought the RL denim comforter cover for $39.00 (retail $200). Other than deals like that, and some houseware deals, that place is a hell hole.
Knicks are .500 Amar'e & Felton have changed the identity of this team for the better. If we can stay at .500 for the season, they've done their jobs. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed...
I still can't believe you got me this watch!....Twista had this shit on in The Source!
Shirley one of the greats. I enjoyed pretty much anything he was a part of because he played same character every time
So Appalled is one of those sleeper tracks that one might enjoy after many listens. That, at least, was the case for me. Listening to it right now, I get this mid 90s Bad Boy x Wu vibe, with Kanye finishing touches. Looking forward to the tour too. Was sorely disappointed after missing out on the GITD tour, so I bought the book as a sort of solace to my disappointment. I don't go to rappers concerts, or any for that matter, but GITD was an EXPERIENCE from what I've...