or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Cone denim is nice, but feels a bit basic to me. Comparing it to something like say, Sugar Cane Okinawa, there's just no comparison. Japanese denim always felt better, and I'm sad they're departing from it.
While I'm not going to deny the sonic superiority of p2p amps, I don't think this is the reason. Pcb circuits use shorter traces overall. I'm in the middle of handwiring a tweed deluxe myself. It may be how the signal paths overlap too much on a circuit board that alters tone, or how two components are directly connected in p2p, but are connected by an intermediate trace on pcb that alters tone.
I just realized this shirt is the black version of the indigo jack rabbit workshirt that was in the Heartland collection a few seasons back. Dope shirt, definitely springing for this one.
Thanks for the quick replies. Is the shirt faded or distressed? or more deadstock-looking?
Did you have to size up one for this shirt?
cant decide between this and the craftsman work chino.
Yyou should politely ask the sales person to hook you up with free shipping, esp. Since you just hooked him up with commission
Are these pants distressed spearing in person? Selvage? Looks similar to the dead stock pants
Do you have one with a 31 waist
Best bet is to call a rrl store and have them check all stores