or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Quote: Originally Posted by Cashmoney Sorry, stick, but on this issue I r-e-a-l-l-y know what I'm talking about. The OP's # are great if he's 60 and not being treated for anything. If he's 20, they're scary. Or as the docs prefer to say when they deliver bad news, "suggestive." But thanks for playing. First off, creatine kinase =/= creatinine clearance (You can't use the OP's CK measurement for anything considering HE JUST WORKED...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cashmoney Not bad numbers, especially if you have a poor health/crappy diet/crappy lifestyle/shitty genetic history. But most docs would probably tell you to start getting those numbers down. I don't know how old you are, but those BP # are at the outer edge of normal and as you age they'll start to climb. And docs now want TC much lower than 200. What's considered OK/normal/healthy keeps dropping. 159's not bad but I'd...
I saw some fake selvage at walmart.
Mister Freedom EG RRL Sugar Cane Warehouse LVC KMW The Flat Head The Real McCoys Rag & Bone Mostly Japanese stuff.
Quote: Originally Posted by Freddyfisk Nice shirt. What is it?
Warehouse 700 jeans Sugar Cane blue chambray The Real Mccoys loopwheeled sweatshirts
Does anyone know the details on those RRL sweatpants? Are they made of loopwheeled cotton?
Quote: Originally Posted by vvoc any discount codes for online shipping? want to buy a shirt but dont want to pay the shipping... NEWFALL for orders $150 or more, expires tonight.
Rag and Bone also released a red chambray this season, but it's $235.
1) Arc'teryx performs better 2) TNF is too overplayed and worn by layman who aren't into the outdoorsy stuff...looks tacky imo