or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^^ shit I might just send him a charcoal grey argyle bedfor for doing such a good job in that one. I thought they would sell for sure and haven't sold one It"s a great piece and you can do so much with it! It's hard to believe that you haven't sold any! I've always been interested in it, just not the price tag.
RRL cardi RRL chambray RRL bag LVC47 Clarks gore-tex
RRL cardi RRL chambray RRL bag LVC47 Clarks gore-tex
Ted Drewes in St. Louis
Does anyone know where to get a denim necktie? I saw one in once in a WAYWT pic.
Quote: Originally Posted by cminor Razor >>>>> Logitech Apple's Magic Mouse has an amazing industrial design. But in terms of usability and ergonomics, they are several notches below those made by Logitech and Razor. Logitech is more ergonomic than Razer for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by snake I grabbed the white one awhile back and love the contrast stitching and details, would prefer it over the blue. I got the white also. But now I'm considering the blue b/c of its fading characteristic.
Quote: Originally Posted by edubs01 RRL on Gilt was a major let-down. Dunno about you, but I really dig their bags.
Does he have selvage oxford fabrics by any chance?
RRL.