or Connect

Posts by stickshift

I really like the Clarks gore-tex shoes. http://clarks.zappos.com/n/es/d/722671022/page/1.html I wear mine through the rain no problems. The shoes kinda repel water too.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 5'11, 185...I'm about 8% bf right now. I'm always less than 10% year round. I'm an EXTREME ectomorph....takes me a while to gain good muscle, but I have a small waist and joints so it looks awesome when packed on. Yeah I'm the same way...always between 8-10%. I'm an ectomorph but at 5'10" and 165 lb.
I've got professional bleach by Poladay for use at home. I don't need to use it that often; I brush with Crest Vivid White and get good results. I tried the OTC Rembrandt bleaching kit and it didn't really give good results.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I also have to take in roughly 4000-4500 cals on workout days just to MAINTAIN. Wow dude how much do you weigh? and composition?
Measurements?
Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo oh. hmm. I only have time to work out 3-4 times a week . You should make more time. If you want results you have to put in the the effort.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed The thigh on my 501s are 12" (just measured) and these are a size 30. I think two sizes up they'll be even roomier. I think there's a good chance it'll work for him. Mine are 11.75" (LVC) after an initial hot-soak and 3 months of wear. And seriously, you want a little wiggle room in your thighs.
Up the intensity. Give it 110% effort. Also use the strictest form possible and put your mind in the muscle.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed Have you tried the new 501s? I have a 30" waist and about 21" thighs and they fit great. I'm looking to get the new LVC 1947s. I have a 30" waist and 21.5" thighs non-pumped, and my LVC 1947s are pretty fitted. They are tight after getting a pump in my legs. It's hard to imagine a 32" LVC47 accomodating 24" thighs lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Too many guys disregard their lower half when working out. I agree 100%....problem is that most of the good denim doesn't fit guys who rack up several plates on squats and deads...