or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I also have to take in roughly 4000-4500 cals on workout days just to MAINTAIN. Wow dude how much do you weigh? and composition?
Measurements?
Quote: Originally Posted by justpflo oh. hmm. I only have time to work out 3-4 times a week . You should make more time. If you want results you have to put in the the effort.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed The thigh on my 501s are 12" (just measured) and these are a size 30. I think two sizes up they'll be even roomier. I think there's a good chance it'll work for him. Mine are 11.75" (LVC) after an initial hot-soak and 3 months of wear. And seriously, you want a little wiggle room in your thighs.
Up the intensity. Give it 110% effort. Also use the strictest form possible and put your mind in the muscle.
Quote: Originally Posted by turbozed Have you tried the new 501s? I have a 30" waist and about 21" thighs and they fit great. I'm looking to get the new LVC 1947s. I have a 30" waist and 21.5" thighs non-pumped, and my LVC 1947s are pretty fitted. They are tight after getting a pump in my legs. It's hard to imagine a 32" LVC47 accomodating 24" thighs lol.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 Too many guys disregard their lower half when working out. I agree 100%....problem is that most of the good denim doesn't fit guys who rack up several plates on squats and deads...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mauro ^^^ shit I might just send him a charcoal grey argyle bedfor for doing such a good job in that one. I thought they would sell for sure and haven't sold one It"s a great piece and you can do so much with it! It's hard to believe that you haven't sold any! I've always been interested in it, just not the price tag.
RRL cardi RRL chambray RRL bag LVC47 Clarks gore-tex
RRL cardi RRL chambray RRL bag LVC47 Clarks gore-tex