or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Quote: Originally Posted by el duderino b-ill, what colors were they? The reversible crew/hoodies should be on sale at any RL/RRL store. As always w/ RL stuff If your local store doesn't have your size you can have them check stock in other stores. I don't know what colors they made for the recent season, but the ones I saw in store were red and the waffle side is pinkish. They were on the 50% sale rack w/ additional 50% off of that. I had...
225 45s
If you want to get serious about putting on mass and increasing strength in your upper body, it is critical to workout the lower body. The body is a machine, where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Working out the lower body has a synergistic effect with the upper body. For instance, heavy squats and deadlifts gives your core an intense workout, and you use your core during the bench press, bent over barbell rows, etc.
What's the word on the SExT11?
Quote: Originally Posted by MHH89 Anyone try a Z pack against it? How would a bacterial antibiotic help against a virus?
4 miles in 30 min...had to stop due to unbearable side stitch pain
I really like the Clarks gore-tex shoes. http://clarks.zappos.com/n/es/d/722671022/page/1.html I wear mine through the rain no problems. The shoes kinda repel water too.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 5'11, 185...I'm about 8% bf right now. I'm always less than 10% year round. I'm an EXTREME ectomorph....takes me a while to gain good muscle, but I have a small waist and joints so it looks awesome when packed on. Yeah I'm the same way...always between 8-10%. I'm an ectomorph but at 5'10" and 165 lb.
I've got professional bleach by Poladay for use at home. I don't need to use it that often; I brush with Crest Vivid White and get good results. I tried the OTC Rembrandt bleaching kit and it didn't really give good results.
Quote: Originally Posted by dmash1080 I also have to take in roughly 4000-4500 cals on workout days just to MAINTAIN. Wow dude how much do you weigh? and composition?