or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Get the large. The sleeves are meant to be short. It'll shrink a tiny bit then stretch back after you wear it.
I saw a selvage denim hat/cap.
I would like to hit 315 lbs repping weight with squats, deads, and bench (currently at a comfortable 225 for all) Hopefully I can lift that in a cut state....currently at 11%
The Grand Canyon collection is out on the floors.
Quote: Originally Posted by Left Eye Where can I get some RRL Denim in San Francisco? Barneys in Union Square, RL at Crocker, and RL in Fillmore.
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 sure, comes in at 22" p2p, 19" shoulder, 26.5" sleeve length, 26.5"base of collar to bottom. Many thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by slide13 Thanks guys, I'm really liking it so far. The fit is pretty generous, this is a medium and I'm 6' 195lbs. I believe Context has L and XL left if anybody is looking for one. Great catch. Would you mind posting some measurements on the medium?
Are the dandy work pants made of sanforized fabric? How much shrinkage can I expect?
Measurements on the flannel?
Canon 1D mark IV Canon 5D mark II 500L 400/5.6L 70-200 f/4L IS 135L 24-105L 17-40L TS-E 90mm TS-E 24L II