or Connect

Posts by stickshift

I like the Mister Freedom gym henleys.
Haha I wish. I ordered a pair of jeans, a henley, and a cardigan. I was thinking about getting the ranch jacket, some workshirts, some more sweaters, and maybe some other stuff but I slept on it and when I woke up the code was already deactivated
My order actually shipped. I got a shipping confirmation.
Would you happen to know which models were on sale? Pics even? I'd love to call in an order, lol.
weighted dips
Quote: Originally Posted by bach i came across this chart the other day http://www.crossfit.com/cf-journal/WLSTANDARDS.pdf IDK how they came up w/ the numbers but it seems reasonable. the ratio for squat/bench is 1.33ish. Dang I'm advanced for bench press, intermediate for squats, and intermediate for deadlift. Definitely have to work the legs harder.
about 1:1 I have short limbs, which make it easier for me to bench and harder for me to squat/dead.
I like how my jeans have conformed to fit my legs exactly....and they are just so comfortable to wear.
Quote: Originally Posted by randomkoreandude so affiliate store Blake is looking into sponsoring a RRL contest involving the selvage office chinos ... rock em like raw denim with little, to no washing and post pics of progress! those that are interested PM me please so i can start gathering a list Sounds cool. Will the chinos still be $220?
Alden Shoes in downtown SF.