or Connect

Posts by stickshift

We must see more pictures of that indigo cardigan and the suede jacket...
Does anyone own or has seen the indigo ticking striped pant? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12403001&cp=11588650.12337574&view=99&parentPage=family Wondering how distressed the pant really is...
How does the bowery boot sizing compare to Aldens? Like say compared to the Alden unlined suede chukkas.
I think they're amazing but I dunno my size :/
The fair isle looks great...but hopefully it's not itchy like last year's cardigan.
I bought my rinse straight leg jeans from the website about 8 months ago, and they have the hidden back pocket rivets. The pocket still says Japan woven selvage denim....
Really? When I tried it on in the store, my had to go with my normal size. One size up was too big.
Just order it before your size runs out, and in the meanwhile you can think about returning it to your store later. If you get free shipping there's nothing to lose.There, did that help?
I bought most of my stuff from Barneys and got an even better discount than from RL
Also bought a long sleeved indigo henley that appears to be sold out online. I told myself I would limit myself on the RRL this season, but that didn't really happen :/