or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Finished a BYOC wah and a BYOC divided octave over the weekend. Wah features: -vintage Clyde McCoy clone -selectable between halo inductor, red Fasel inductor, both in series, or both in parallel -internal trimpots can adjust the bass, mid, treble, and gain response -true bypass The wah casing is looking pretty plain on the outside...still deciding what kind of sticker graphic to put on the front. Mu-Tron Octave Divider clone:
Just ordered the wah, phase royal, divided octave, and analog chorus kits from BYOC with their current 25% off sale. Super stoked to fire up my soldering iron again.
Nice. RRL needs to release more raw/unwashed/deadstock garments instead of having everything distressed.
I thought it was $949.99 before the latest markdown
Seriously, and the peacoat at $1200?
Not the cardigan, but I saw the fair isle printed crewneck in-store and it was already pilling.
Just picked up an E36 M3 Only "issue" is that it came with straight pipes and is way too loud....probably going to end up getting a ticket if I don't put a muffler back on
I have it as well, and I love the shirt because it fits so well. Ultimately it comes down to if you like the distressing (I do). It's an incredibly detailed shirt (such as selvage accents inside the chest pockets) which sealed the deal for me.
We must see more pictures of that indigo cardigan and the suede jacket...
Does anyone own or has seen the indigo ticking striped pant? http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12403001&cp=11588650.12337574&view=99&parentPage=family Wondering how distressed the pant really is...