or Connect

Posts by stickshift

Got my money back. Cat fleece was sold out.
Yup, happened to me before with last season's fleece with the cat logo. Instead I got a v-neck sweater b/c someone switched the tags there also.
Printed photos are way better. I got a canon pro-10 on sale with rebate (canon frequently does rebates throughout the year) so I could print out my photos on artsy papers. Even for flipping through I like 8x10s.The pro-100 printer (dye based inks) frequently goes on sale for free after rebate.
The website has in-store inventory availability now. Niiiiiiiice
http://www.sbfoot.com/I can vouch for the Powell chukkas....rock solid and super comfortable.
Still the A7 processor in the iPad mini 3.
Wow white balance issues.....I'll take accurate pics soon.
Here's my straight leg that started out as the "rinse" model: I'd say they're pretty middle of the road in terms of fading speed; not fast, but not slow either.12 months, 3 washes16 months, 4 washes
Maybe they liked the shirt's aesthetic. I highly doubt RRL made an exact shirt style that wasn't LE...The authentic shirt actually has a lot of character. I will take pics and upload them later.
FAKE!!!! I have the real one and the tags and labels are different. The eagle shoulder patch is slightly different, too. The real one also has side gussets with chainstitching hanging off. The union label also says "limited edition" on the authentic one and is located on the front bottom rather than on the placket. Shoulder yoke cut is different, too...I could go on and on.