or Connect

Posts by Christofuh

Isn't the popularity of republic0n party among young voters below that of chlamydia ?
Why would BMW release M1 fully aware that it undercuts M3 not merely in terms of cost but performance as well ? How will it justify commanding a $20K premium for M3 then ? Another argument I don't grasp is that Joe Bob bought a given make and model purely on the basis of the latter's badge. What other rivals in the segment can compete with M3 that Joe Bob deliberately overlooked ? MB C63 is a a freaking shoebox. The only time I can fit into those buckets is when I'm...
Apparently Weleda is, in fact, a Swiss outfit. I've got one product made in ze France, another Swiss-made and the shaving cream is from zee Germany. Go figure
@ somatoform That link you poasted doesn't give me a good vibe. First off, they redflag every ingredient under the name "alcohol". Whereas synthetic alcohol will blind you before causing a horrible death full of anguish and despair - its grain-based cousin won't. So why would a manufacturer that travels across 7 seas to source herbal ingredients for its products decide to cut corners for a single one ? Another thing they flip out over is the mention of "fragrance" on the...
Somehow I knew this thread was going to wind up in a complimentary Chemistry 090 class Yes, we're made up of chemicals, and yes, certain natural chemicals will kill you quicker than a stack of artificially colored and scented twinkies. My point is that petroleum-based ingredients used by the cosmetic industry - are bad for you. In that our system wasn't designed to process them or their kind. Now before anybody gives me another newsflash - yes, I'm aware that...
I guess you never received the transcript of a speech he gave as a candidate before a group of senior citizens down in Palm Beach
Taiwan ex-president gets 19 years in prison Thu Nov 11, 2010 (Reuters) - Taiwan's supreme court sentenced ex-president Chen Shui-bian, an anti-China firebrand whose rhetoric enraged Beijing and irked Washington, and his wife to 19 years in prison for bribery, a court official said on Friday. The decision that cannot be appealed ends two in a web of cases against the former first family, meaning the sentence could grow as the supreme court reviews other charges....
Dude, I'm not pushing this thing on anyone. Matter of fact, your correspondent is a long suffering user of BOSE automotive products.
↑↑ It had to take 24 pages for to you to conclude that ? Welcome to the Internets ®
Those BB monks are on last 240 and feel pretty weird in the instep.