or Connect

Posts by Christofuh

Potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate on aisle 5 From what was relayed to me, their buyers couldn't find a single supplier in all of Spain whose product would lack preservatives. Thought I'd throw it out there.
Radeberger Pilsner (Germany) Ekstra Lager (Lithuania)
@rabiesinfrance Dude, we've got members on here who willingly parted with $800 for a pair of 2nd hand Kiton shooz. Fungus and bodily fluid stains all-inclusive.
I tend to see the exact same surly mugs whenever I've got to use one of their services. Before recession, during recession doesn't seem to make a ficken bit of difference.
Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Because they get paid, and when the collective IQ in your work lunch room caps at 100, there's not much available for you. I beg to disagree. There are gigs always available at the Registry, Poast Office, City Hall, Court House, County Jail, Animal Control, County Morgue and on and on. Sit around, scratch your nuts, grab a nap in your truck. Same, proud-to-be-a-union jobs.
D.C. Mayor Acted 'Hastily,' Will Rehire Aide By Yolanda Woodlee Washington Post Staff Writer Thursday, February 4, 1999 D.C. Mayor Anthony A. Williams said yesterday that he will rehire a former top aide who resigned last month because some city employees were offended that the aide used the word "niggardly" in describing how he would have to manage a fund's tight budget. Williams, whose quick acceptance of David Howard's resignation last month led to a...
Is there a record of American nationals going on Homicide Missions (© Fixed News) for the glory of Allah ? Otherwise why are these humorless fucktwats hassling thousands of perfectly innocent passengers with their moronic pat-downs and so forth ?
Isn't the Belvedere considered their top flight vodka ?
Are Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin supposed to be 4 different people ?
C&J for BB and their house branded shooz don't always match in terms of last IDs. That particular model runs 1/2 a size too large.