or Connect

Posts by Christofuh

Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 You know canola oil is derived from the rapeseed plant, which is toxic to humans (particularly to the respiratory function). Not to mention it is heavily refined and genetically engineered containing trans fats. Welcome to SF: Home of high rolling big timers Where we don't need any of that GM crop-sourced supermarket chain cheap crap which is geared toward proletariat anyway. When we can afford their...
@ mm84321 I wasted $26 on a bottle of Williams Sonoma House Olive Oil made on Lucero farm in California. Nunca Más, Jose
Cutrera Primo (Sicily) Olio Beato (Puglia) DeCarlo (Puglia) Seggiano (Tuscany) These oils are the real deal. Prices range from pretty reasonable to OMFG. Shopping for EVOO @ places like Sur La Table or Williams-Sonoma is a self-invitation to an assrape. Sur La Table does carry surprisingly good balsamic vinegars relative to asking price, though. As foodguy mentioned, skip over bottles made of conventional, transparent glass. Go for darker glass, better yet - boxed or...
For those who haven't tried it, Jamón Serrano is darker, far less salty and boasts a hard-to-miss nutty flavor. There's no confusing it with traditional prischute ® . My local seller has Prosciutto di Parma, Prosciutto di San Daniele, Prosciutto di San Daniele Black Label and Jamón Serrano all going for $14.99/lb Literally within a mile from him, a WholePaycheck store already charges $22.99lb for Prosciutto di Parma and $24.99 for Prosciutto di San Daniele. Certain...
Potassium nitrate and sodium nitrate on aisle 5 From what was relayed to me, their buyers couldn't find a single supplier in all of Spain whose product would lack preservatives. Thought I'd throw it out there.
Radeberger Pilsner (Germany) Ekstra Lager (Lithuania)
@rabiesinfrance Dude, we've got members on here who willingly parted with $800 for a pair of 2nd hand Kiton shooz. Fungus and bodily fluid stains all-inclusive.
Isn't the Belvedere considered their top flight vodka ?
Are Manolo Blahnik and Christian Louboutin supposed to be 4 different people ?
C&J for BB and their house branded shooz don't always match in terms of last IDs. That particular model runs 1/2 a size too large.