or Connect

Posts by Christofuh

Properly installed fake tits > ugly-ass natural tits. Triple monks spell an overkill and one more strap to end up breaking off.
I still have the Miele vac. Apart from being zee German-engineered (probably assembled by some guy named Mehmet) and NOT subject to retail mark-downs (say hello to BOSE), I fail to see what the fuss is about.
"Nails that stick out get hammered down." Not sure if this is Confucius © or Chairman Mao ©
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Mazda MX-5? Nissan GT-R? And a whole heap of other cars that handle damn well - much better than most of the products churned out by the US car companies. The handling aspect they've more or less gotten a grip on. What they struggle @ is combining firm, sporty handling with comfy ride. More so when the patch of rubber separating wheel from pavement gets thinner and thinner.
As Biden used to say, Folks, this ain't your father's Republican party © Pointless, half-assed conceived wars prosecuted across 7 seas on the dime of the Red Chinese, coupled with aggressive anti-intellectualism which has always been the trademark of religious lunatics fond of loosely translated fables involving one or multiple desert gods.
@ Fran Aren't stand-alone VCs aimed @ small timer market ? I should imagine for a guy who's into Krell, Mark Levinson and Lexicon-type gear to be using one of those semi-industrial models meant to be housed in the basement. Where every floor of the property boasts a dedicated port to which you simply attach a vacuum hose on a need-to basis. Instead of conventional bags, all the accumulated crap gets channeled downstairs and into dedicated vacuum storage in the basement.
Sarah Palin never claimed she could see Russia from her house - that was Tina Fey - but she went one better on Glenn Beck's radio show in discussing the tensions in the Korean Peninsula and saying: "We've got to stand with our North Korean allies". A transcript of the radio show reads: Interviewer: How would you handle a situation like the one that just developed in North Korea? Palin: Well, North Korea, this is stemming from a greater problem, when we're...
Last time I checked Suzuki Samurai a.k.a. Flipper was engineered and assembled in Japan
Saudi suicide bomber hid IED in his anal cavity Published 9 September 2009 A al-Qaeda-affiliated Saudi suicide bomber, carrying explosives in his anal cavity, managed to get close to the Saudi deputy interior minister and detonate himself (the minister was unharmed); analysts fear this may be a new method of carrying explosives on a plane An affiliate of al Qaeda has taken a page from the drug mule's playbook, hiding an improvised explosive device (IED) in the...